Selling and Trading Your Rolex Watch Made Easy By LSMWatch.com
Looking to sell your watch, jewelry, or precious metals?
If you are looking to find the value or worth of your watch, jewelry, or precious metals, allow our experts at www.LSMWatch.com Luxury Swiss Made Watches to give you a free no obligation evaluation. With over 30 years combined experience, you can rest assured that you will get the most up to the market appraisal of your merchandise. By selling your merchandise to us, we can guarantee you quick cash. We also take trades and will give you fair market value towards another item in our inventory that you may be interested in.
Fill out the form to get a quote!
Why Choose Luxury Swiss Made Watches?
We offer a greater value than our competitors!
• We Pay On the Spot By Cash Or Wire • We Are Rated "Trusted Seller" with eBay
We will take a look at all watches and jewelry in any condition, working or broken, and offer you its fair market value. Want to trade a watch? We can help you with that as well. Simply call us at 1-213-261-0805.
How To Find the Rolex Model or Serial Number
To sell a Rolex Call (213) 261-0805 for a free phone appraisal on your used watch, or fill out the form above to receive an estimate.
Whether you are a knowledgeable collector or new to the industry, you have found the best place to sell watches, jewelry, and/or precious metals. Selling pre-owned watches or jewelry can seem like an arduous process. "Where can I sell my item? What are my items worth? Who can I trust?" are some of the questions that sellers must consider. In these fast-paced times, it may seem like an insurmountable task to sell an item that could just as well be left in a dresser drawer. When pressed, most people would recommend using the following choices to sell their items:
- list it on eBay - list it on Craigslist - find a local jeweler who may or may not know the real market value
However, these options may not be as viable as one might think. For example, listing an item such as a Rolex watch on eBay may not be possible as you need to have established eBay and PayPal account. Even when you are able to list, it takes experience to properly list the item, price it, and may require you to deal with the hassle of collecting money from a potential unethical buyer.
Perhaps you considered listing the item on Craigslist. Consider though: even if you did know the correct price to sell the item, do you really want to take a risk of meeting with someone randomly from the internet while you are holding onto valuable items?
Or maybe you thought of taking your items to a local jeweler. While this is sometimes a fair option for sellers, most jewelers have only one specialty, may not know about your items, and/or will not have the efficient sell marketplace to resell the item and therefore justify a purchase. For these reasons, it makes the local jeweler hesitant to buy, and even more hesitant to pay top dollar, so that it is unlikely you will receive the best price in a timely fashion for your pre-owned items with this option.
At Luxury Swiss Made Watches we make it easy for you to get the maximum value for your items while investing a minimum of effort into the process of selling them.
Why Sell to Luxury Swiss Made Watches?
We will make it easy for you to get full fair market value at prices without investing exorbitant amounts of time in the selling process. We keep our overhead down and are able to pass the savings onto you by giving you the best value for your items in addition to offering low prices should you choose to buy from Luxury Swiss Made Watches.
How do I get a quote?
1. Tell us about your item – Fill out the form above and include as much detail about your watch as possible. The more information you provide us with: the more accurate our appraisal of your items will be. It would be helpful if you also included a picture of each item as well.
2. Once we are able to review the information you have provided us we will send you an email giving you a quote or a 'window estimate' of how much we can pay for your item(s). This means that we will give you a quote that will range between two potential values. For example, we might say we can pay you between $2500-3000 for your watch, based upon final condition inspection.
3. Should you accept our estimate we will issue a Pre-Paid, fully insured shipping label which will be emailed to you once you have confirmed that you wish to send the watch in for a purchase offer. Everything you have with the watch should be pre-packaged together with your name, address and phone number prior to going to FedEx. You will not have to spend a cent in order to ship your watch to us!
4. We will send you payment! - After receiving each item and fully inspecting it, we will call you with an exact number within that window estimate. Once we are in agreement we will send you an overnight check, cashable upon receipt or a bank wire payment directly into your account. We will make payment within a business day. If for some reason we do not come to an agreed upon number, we will ship back everything overnight – we will pay for shipping and insurance.
We know how precious time is: so we won't waste yours! We will pay upon reaching an agreement on price within a business day. If you should any questions during the selling process: please call us at (213) 261-0805 – we would be glad to help!
LSM Watch, www.LSMWatch.com, "Luxury Swiss Made Watches" and all other titles is an Independent Supplier and watch Dealer not affiliated, or sponsored by Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Chanel, and their respective mode names. LSM Watch sells authentic Rolex watches and other reputable Luxury watches and provides its own warranties on the watches sold. Luxury watch brands we carry are under no obligation to warranty or service watches sold by LSM Watch. Rolex (www.rolex.com) Rolex Datejust, Rolex Day Date President, Submariner, Presidential, Explorer, Sea Dweller, GMT Master, GMT, YachtMaster, Prince, Milgaus, MasterPiece, Air King, Cosmograph Daytona, and PearlMaster are all registered trademarks of the Rolex Corporation ( Rolex USA, Rolex S.A.). We use Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe and all other names and modes for identification purposes. * Sales tax on Internet transactions is only collected on orders shipped to addresses in California or as otherwise required by law.
@ LMSWatch, all rights reserved designed and developed by Ideal Brand Marketing   |   Sitemap